MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER SUBDIVISION
Lynmore Holdings P/L’ s Urban Planner, Planner & Surveyor were given a brief to design a better subdivision than had previously been developed in Tasmania, which we believe has been achieved in Glebe Hill with over 320 residential blocks now sold.
- Not just a better design, but with covenants that require a better level of quality in homes and maximising property values, including no Public Housing
- Developer funded Public Open Space, Playgrounds, junior Soccer Oval, Amphitheatre, walking tracks up the Glebe Hill which is a 17 hectare Conservation area never to be developed
- 8 minutes from the centre of Hobart, 3 minutes from beaches, shopping centres transport and schools, landscaped streets, heritage green streetlights and off street parking Bays
- Stage 24b1 is now completed and sold out. Stage 24b2 and 24b3 are being constructed simultaneously and should be finished with titles issuing for 24b2 in October 2016 and for 24b3 in March 2017. It is then expected that titles for Stage 24b4 will be available for June 2017 so that means there are some 8 unit blocks and 21 single dwelling blocks to take advantage of before the First Home Owners Grants expire in June 2017
- Please see the GHFHOB (Glebe Hill First Home Owners Boost) page to save up to $10,000 off your block if you are a first Home Buyer for contracts signed until June 30th 2017 in addition to the State Governments $20,000 until June 2017 and $10,000 from July 2017
- For more detailed details on blocks available, please see the Stage Plans page or for more details on sales visit the Sales page or simply call Rob Lynch on 03 6225 1016.
Lynmore Holdings has also almost finished Stage 1A of Sweetwater Estate at 155, Penna Rd, Midway Point. For information on our other subdivision, visit www.sweetwaterestate.com.au or call 03 6225 1016